An editable PowerPoint teaching resource about water.
A 23 slide PowerPoint covering how water gets to our tap and how we use water in our everyday lives.
The PowerPoint contains the following:
- tuning in activity
- explanation of the natural water cycle
- explanation and visual aide to explain how water gets to our taps
- explanation of rain water
- activities and ideas on how we can save water
- explanation of why our bodies need water
- activity exploring our lives without water.
All activities mentioned in this PowerPoint can be found in the Water is Life Resource Pack.
Other resources you may like:
How do I open and edit this PowerPoint presentation?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!