A 40 slide PowerPoint Template for introducing new vocabulary to year 4 students.
- a new word
- the definition of the word
- an example sentence, showing the word being used in context
- a question or activity for the students to discuss
- words that are similar or relate to.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
By the beginning of year 3, pupils should be able to read books written at an age-appropriate interest level. They should be able to read them accurately and at a speed that is sufficient for them to focus on understanding what they read rather than ...
- Vocabulary, grammar and punctuation
- Word reading
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!