A 20 slide editable PowerPoint template to use when teaching your students about the structure and language features of narrative texts.
- an overview of the purpose and types of narrative texts
- an explanation of narrative text structure, with annotated examples
- an explanation of descriptive language features, with annotated examples
- review slides with links to worksheets, so students can apply what they have learned.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
By the beginning of year 5, pupils should be able to read aloud a wider range of poetry and books written at an age-appropriate interest level with accuracy and at a reasonable speaking pace. They should be able to read most words effortlessly and to...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!