A 20 slide editable PowerPoint Template to use when teaching your students about the structure and language features of persuasive texts.
This PowerPoint presentation has been designed to teach your students about the text structure and language features of the persuasive genre. It covers the following content:
- an overview of the purpose and types of persuasive texts
- an explanation of persuasive text structure, with annotated examples
- an explanation of persuasive language features, with annotated examples
- review slides with links to worksheets, so students can practice and apply what they have learned.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
By the beginning of year 5, pupils should be able to read aloud a wider range of poetry and books written at an age-appropriate interest level with accuracy and at a reasonable speaking pace. They should be able to read most words effortlessly and to...
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!