Teachers often talk about the funny little things that come out of the mouths of our little humans. But, sometimes, the deliveries that come out of their precious little hands are just as…. interesting! Recently we shared about a present that Mr. Nelson from @_thirdgradeswag received… his first lemon given to him as a gift. You know what they say…
When a student gives you lemons… make margaritas!!
When we shared this cute present that Mr. Nelson received, we asked our amazing followers what the weirdest gifts were that they had received from a student. The responses were….. hilarious!!
Shutterstock.com / Grigoreva Alina
The Weirdest Gifts Teachers Received from Students
With out further ado, here are some of our favourite gifts that teachers have received from their students…
(1) A bearded dragon – what a pleasant surprise!
(2) Lavender, the cable tie was a nice touch!
(3) A lemon… did I hear margarita?
(4) Parsley – just what I needed…
(5) Nectarine seed… it’s the thought that counts!
(6) Birthday cake mix… let’s call it a deconstructed birthday cake!
(7) A pre-lit candle… so thoughtful!
(8) Dan Murphy’s member card, with a twist.