A printable teacher information sheet to provide context for NAIDOC Week 2020.
This year’s NAIDOC theme, Always Was, Always Will Be… recognises that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people have occupied and cared for this continent for over 65,000 years.
The following worksheets are available:
ES1 and S1 (Year K-2)
- My Country Worksheet – For very young students, some of the fields in this form
could be pre-filled by the teacher then photocopied and distributed.
- Connection to Country Findaword
S2 and S3 (Year 3-6)
Students will need to refer to the NAIDOC 2020 Student Printable to successfully complete
- My Country Worksheet
- Connection to Country Findaword – Middle Primary
- Connection to Country Findaword – Upper Primary
- Connection to Country Crossword
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
Wingaru Kids provides quality content created by Aboriginal people in an engaging format so that students are excited to learn authentic and accurate knowledge about Aboriginal people.
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!