Use this planning guide and set of resources to get your students active and learning in the early primary years.
We think staying active in the classroom is important so we have created weekly active learning guides to get you through those times where students and teachers brains are feeling a little flat! Each day of the week focuses on a different learning area, and the activities are sure to get your students out of their seats and learning – all at the same time!
This teaching resource pack includes everything you will need to get your early primary year students up and moving during week 4.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Active Learning Guide for Grades K-1 – Week 4
- 2-D and 3-D Figure Cards
- Nouns, Verbs, and Adjectives Flashcards
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards with Pictures – Nouns
- Phonics Find Description Cards
- Dolch Sight Words Mat – Primer
- Dolch Sight Words Mat – Grade 1
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards – Primer
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards – Grade 1
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!