Use this planning guide and set of resources to get your students active and learning in the early primary years.
We think staying active in the classroom is important so we have created weekly active learning guides to get you through those times where students and teachers brains are feeling a little flat! Each day of the week focuses on a different learning area, and the activities are sure to get your students out of their seats and learning – all at the same time!
This teaching resource pack includes everything you will need to get your early primary year students up and moving during week 4.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Active Learning Guide for Early Primary – Week 4
- 2D and 3D Figure Cards
- Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives Flashcards
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards with Pictures – Nouns
- Phonics Find Description Cards
- Dolch Sight Words Mat – Primer
- Dolch Sight Words Mat – Year 1
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards – Primer
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards – Year 1
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Fixed broken link.
Fix by Kristian Jun 26th, 2019
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!