A set of 60 flashcards covering nouns, verbs and adjectives as well as 3 colourful sorting pockets to create a colourful display.
This teaching resource includes the following:
- 60 flashcards – 20 nouns, 20 verbs and 20 adjectives
- 3 display pockets to create a display board
- Parts of speech heading for a display board
- 8 fun activities using the flashcards
How to use this resource:
- Print off the flashcards, laminate and cut them up.
- Print and make the display pockets. Use these and the Parts of Speech heading to create a visually appealing display board.
- Use the activities provided in group rotations or as whole class activities to reinforce the concept of nouns, verbs and adjectives.
- This resource links in well with our Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives Posters.
- Another great resource to use is our Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives game board.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Vocabulary, grammar and punctuation
Children read and understand simple sentences. They use phonic knowledge to decode regular words and read them aloud accurately. They also read some common irregular words. They demonstrate understanding when talking with others about what they...
Children use their phonic knowledge to write words in ways which match their spoken sounds. They also write some irregular common words. They write simple sentences which can be read by themselves and others. Some words are spelt correctly and o...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!