A 4-digit place value worksheet to represent the number of the day in different ways.
Print a class set and laminate to use with removable markers.
Alternatively, print a black and white version for each student to glue into their workbook, or create a number of the day folder.
Provide students with a 4-digit number or encourage them to pick their own 4-digit number to:
- write the number in word form
- write the number in digit form
- record the place value of each digit
- write the number in expanded form
- create a number pattern starting with the given number
- represent the number with beads on an abacus
- write a number greater than the given number
- write a number less than the given number.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!