A four-page assessment covering various decimals and percentages concepts.
This decimals and percentages assessment covers the following concepts:
- place value of decimal numbers to thousandths
- adding and subtracting decimal numbers
- multiplying decimal numbers by whole numbers
- dividing decimal numbers by whole numbers
- multiplying and dividing decimal numbers by powers of 10
- fraction, decimal and percentage equivalence
- calculating percentages of a quantity
- calculating discounts and sale price.
Answer sheets for teachers are also included.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
The principal focus of mathematics teaching in upper key stage 2 is to ensure that pupils extend their understanding of the number system and place value to include larger integers. This should develop the connections that pupils make between multipl...
- Fractions (including decimals and percentages)
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!