A little book with activities for the word ‘are’.
Print and fold the page along the lines to create a little book of activities.
Students read and write the sight word in tasks that include:
- Rainbow Colour It (Students write the word using different colours for each letter)
- Count It (Students count the number of letters)
- Circle It
- Trace It
- Fix It (Students fill in the missing letters)
- Box It
- Find It
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Communication, language and literacy
Children read and understand simple sentences. They use phonic knowledge to decode regular words and read them aloud accurately. They also read some common irregular words. They demonstrate understanding when talking with others about what they...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!