A Christmas craft activity where students create a bauble decoration.
- Use this teaching resource in the lead up to Christmas.
Before your students create the bauble, you may like to get them to decorate the strips of paper by either writing things they are grateful for or things they love about Christmas.
How to create the bauble:
- Students cut out the strips of paper.
- Once all of the strips have been cut out, students stack the strips of paper on top of one another and use a hole punch to create a hole on the small cross at each end of the paper strips.
- Then, they use a split pin through each of the holes to keep the strips of paper together.
- Gently fan out the paper to create a sphere shape.
- Students cut out the Holly or star depending on what they have written on the strips and attach it to the top of the bauble with ribbon.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!