Create a fun paper Christmas bauble with our 3D ornament template.
Print and Assemble Paper Christmas Ornaments
Looking for a fun craft activity for your students to make and give as a gift this holiday season? Then this is the craft for you!
Before your students create the ornament, you might like to have them decorate the strips of paper by either writing things they are grateful for or things they love about the holidays.
How to Create the Printable Christmas ornament
- Students cut out the strips of paper.
- Once all of the strips have been cut out, students stack the strips of paper on top of one another and use a hole punch to create a hole on the small cross at each end of the paper strips.
- Use a split pin through each hole to keep the paper strips together.
- Gently fan out the paper to create a sphere shape.
- Students cut out the holly or star (depending on which they choose) and attach it to the top of the ornament with ribbon.