Dress up your pupils' writing during the Christmas season with a set of printable Christmas Stationery.
Christmas Pages Borders are Perfect for the Classroom!
Want to spice up those holiday writing activities your pupils are writing for a classroom display? Why not use our holiday page border? It is sure to dress up any writing piece!
These page borders include illustrations of:
- a Christmas tree
Ways to Use Printable Christmas Stationery Paper
There are loads of ways to use your printable Christmas paper! Here are a few fun ones that we know you’ll love!
- Have your pupils write letters to Santa Claus, asking what they want for Christmas and sharing their wishes, hopes, and dreams. They can also draw pictures to illustrate their letters.
- Create an assignment to write a holiday-themed story, complete with characters, plot, and setting. They can share their stories with their classmates and even turn them into illustrated books.
- Have them write and perform a holiday-themed play, complete with dialogue, stage directions, and costumes. They can work in groups or individually to create their plays.
- Teach them to write holiday-themed poetry, such as Christmas carols, haikus, or acrostic poems. They can share their poems with their classmates and even perform them in front of the class.
- Create fun handmade Christmas cards, using their writing skills to craft messages of love, friendship, and peace. They can also include drawings or pictures to illustrate their cards.
- Encourage your pupils to reflect on what the holiday season means to them and what they are grateful for. They can write personal essays or journal entries about their feelings, experiences, and traditions.
Use the drop-down menu to download the PDF file.