A cute pop-up card for your students to create and give to someone special.
Use this Christmas activity in your classroom in the lead up to Christmas.
How to create:
- Decorate the background and the different items of the card.
- Cut out the template and fold along the middle line.
- Carefully, cut along the two dotted lines and then fold the card the other way, creating two right angles that pop-up when the card opens.
- Cut out a snowman, Christmas tree and a greeting.
- Glue the snowman on one pop out section and the Christmas tree on the other pop out section.
- Glue a greeting and some holly where ever you wish.