Create a special DIY pop up card with a printable Snowman template.
Get Crafty with a Pop-up Christmas Card for Children
As the holiday season approaches, there’s no better way to spread cheer than with special handmade Christmas cards. And what’s even more magical than a beautifully designed Christmas card? A pop-up Christmas card that springs to life when you open it!
Use this simple pop-up card template to create a pop-up snowman inside a printable card with your class to celebrate the Christmas season.
To make this pop-up card you will need:
- One Pop-Up Card Template per pupil
- One piece of coloured paper
How to Make a Pop-Up Card
Not sure how to make a pop-up card? Follow these steps to make your own DIY Pop-up Card with ease!
- Cut around the border line.
- Fold the paper in half so the short edges are lined up.
- Reverse the fold of the paper so that the cut lines are on the outside.
- Cut along the dotted lines.
- Push the circular sections inside out so that they are folded within the card.
- Glue the back of the pop-up card to a piece of coloured paper.
Template downloads as a landscape PDF.
Need More DIY Pop-Up Cards? We Can Help!
We’ve got several designs for DIY pop-up cards that are perfect for all your Christmas crafting sessions!
A cute pop-up card for your students to create and give to someone special.