Create adorable snowman Christmas cards with a printable pop-up card template.
Get Crafty with a Pop-up Christmas Card for Kids
With Christmas approaching, it’s time to start planning for your Christmas crafts and activities! There’s no better way to spread cheer than with special handmade Christmas cards. And what’s even more magical than a beautifully designed Christmas card? A pop-up Christmas card that springs to life and pops up when you open it!
Use this simple snowman pop-up card template to create a pop-up scene inside a printable card template with your class to celebrate the Christmas season.
To make this pop-up card you will need:
- One DIY Pop-Up Card Template per student
- One sheet of construction paper
How to Make a Pop-Up Card
Not sure how to make a DIY pop-up card? Follow these steps to make your own DIY Pop-up Card with ease!
- Cut around the border line.
- Fold the paper in half so the short edges are lined up.
- Reverse the fold of the paper so that the cut lines are on the outside.
- Cut along the dotted lines.
- Push the circular sections inside out so that they are folded within the card.
- Glue the back of the pop-up card to a piece of construction paper.
Template downloads as a landscape PDF.
Need More DIY Pop-Up Cards? We Can Help!
We’ve got several designs for DIY pop-up cards that are perfect for all your Christmas crafting sessions!
[resource:2676210] [resource:4816617] [resource:2665626]