A cute pop-up card for your students to create and give to someone special this holiday season.
Use this holiday pop-up card in your classroom in the weeks leading up to the holidays.
How to create:
- Decorate the background and the different items you would like to include on the card.
- Cut out the template and fold along the middle line.
- Carefully cut along the two dotted lines and fold the card the other way, creating two right angles that pop-up when the card opens.
- Cut out a snowman, Christmas tree, and a greeting.
- Glue the snowman on one pop-up section and the Christmas tree on the other. For those students who do not celebrate, they can use two snowmen instead of using a Christmas tree.
- Glue a greeting and some holly where ever you wish.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!