A super cute Christmas tree papercraft to make in the lead up to the holidays.
Add some Christmas cheer to your classroom or your students’ desks with this Christmas Tree Cirularama Craft Activity!
Printable Christmas Papercraft
This craft activity is a perfect task promoting collaboration between students or an individual project where students take their time to complete and assemble the template.
Each Christmas Tree Cirularama requires three templates to be combined. Have three students work together to create one Christmas Tree or provide three templates to each student.
You can choose one of two versions for your students to complete. The first option is a traditional Christmas tree shape requiring more cutting. The second option is a simple triangle shape.
How to Create a Christmas Tree Circularama
The construction of this craft activity is very similar to the Narrative Setting Circularama.
- Colour the template with festive colours.
- Cut along the solid lines, including the line that runs inwards towards the base of the tree.
- Fold along the dashed lines.
- Overlap the ‘Base Section’ and the ‘Glue A’ section and stick together.
- Combine the template with two other templates by sticking the back of the trees together.
- Overlap the ‘Glue B’ section with the ‘Base Section of another template and stick together.
- Attach a star to each side of the tree.
You can choose to add some of the 3D presents included on the last page of the resource. These are assembled just like a usual 3D object net.
Take a look at some of our other fun Christmas activities perfect for the end of the year!
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!