Try combining geometry and Christmas with this fun holiday craft!
Printable Christmas Papercraft
This craft activity is a perfect task promoting collaboration between pupils or an individual project where they take their time to complete and assemble the template.
Each Christmas Tree Cirularama requires three templates to be combined. Have three pupils work together to create one Christmas Tree or provide three templates to each pupil.
You can choose one of two versions for your pupils to complete. The first option is a traditional Christmas tree shape requiring more cutting. The second option is a simple triangle shape.
How to Create a 3-D Christmas Tree Circularama
- Colour the template with festive colours.
- Cut along the solid lines, including the line that runs inward towards the tree’s base.
- Fold along the dashed lines.
- Overlap the ‘Base Section’ and the ‘Glue A’ section and stick together.
- Combine the template with two other templates by sticking the back of the trees together.
- Overlap the ‘Glue B’ section with the ‘Base Section of another template and stick together.
- Attach a star to each side of the tree.
You can choose to add some of the 3-D presents included on the last page of the resource. These are assembled just like a common 3-D object net.