A set of 7 class ‘We can’ statement cards linked to the Australian Digital Technologies Curriculum.
This set of class ‘We can’ statement cards are designed to help students develop their Technology and Technologies skills.
Print, laminate and stick a small magnetic strip to the back so they can be stuck on to your classroom whiteboard. Blank cards are also included for personalised class ‘We can’ statements.
How to use this resource:
- Use the ‘We can’ statements as weekly classroom goals. Once the class has achieved their ‘We can’ statement, stick all of the statements on a display board as a reminder of the goals they have achieved.
- Use the ‘We can’ statements during small group activities. Each group will have a ‘We can’ statement they are working towards.
Statements include those from the:
- ACARA Technologies Sequence of Achievement
- ACARA Digital Technologies Sequence of Achievement
- ACARA Design and Technologies Sequence of Achievement
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
Pupils should be taught to: design, write and debug programs that accomplish specific goals, including controlling or simulating physical systems; solve problems by decomposing them into smaller parts; use sequence, selection, and repetition in progr...
- Design and technology
Through a variety of creative and practical activities, pupils should be taught the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to engage in an iterative process of designing and making. They should work in a range of relevant contexts [for example, t...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!