A set of super cool division worksheets!
Looking for a fun take on usual division worksheets? Behold the super-cool, sunglasses-wearing Division Dragon! 🐉
Differentiated Division Worksheets
This set of worksheets have multiple levels of content. Look for the shape in the top left corner of each page to help distinguish each version.
- Circle Version
- division facts, e.g. 15 ÷ 3 = __
- Triangle Version
- short division format, dividing two- and three-digit numbers by a single-digit number (no remainders)
- Square Version
- short division format, dividing two- and three-digit numbers by a single-digit number (including remainders).
Take a look at all our other stretchy animal worksheets below! Each set includes three differentiated worksheets and a fun stretchy character.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
The principal focus of mathematics teaching in upper key stage 2 is to ensure that pupils extend their understanding of the number system and place value to include larger integers. This should develop the connections that pupils make between multipl...
- Multiplication and division
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!