A printable Easter basket craft activity for kids.
Print these Easter Bunny baskets as a quick and easy Easter craft for your students. They will decorate the baskets as they please and then cut and assemble.
Students will need:
- a basket template (ideally printed on thick card)
- coloured pencils/textas
- sticky tape.
Assembling the baskets is pretty straight forward, if your students have made 3D Objects using nets before then this will be a breeze!
- Decorate the basket.
- Cut out the basket and handle.
- Fold the along the dotted lines.
- Glue the tabs to the inside of the basket.
- Stick the handle to the inside of one side of the basket.
- Bend the handle and stick it to the other side of the basket.
Go the extra mile and add some tissue paper or shredded paper to the inside of the basket to make a lovely little nest.
Once your students have completed their Easter Bunny baskets AND cleaned up all the little bits of paper that are no doubt all over the floor, they can place them on the corner of their desks before going out to lunch. Then the Easter Bunny might just stop by the classroom a little early and put some delicious chocolatey goodness in the baskets.
Did you know each basket comes with a chocolate tax? This means that a percentage of chocolate placed in each basket goes to the individual who printed the templates. That means YOU!