An angry bull displaying different words that can be used for that emotion.
Use this poster to encourage your students to write something other than angry all of the time.
This poster is part of series including:
- Happy Dog – cheerful, elated, ecstatic, jubilant, thrilled, pleased, delighted, merry and joyous.
- Sad Donkey – gloomy, depressed, sorrowful, unhappy, miserable and melancholy.
- Angry Bull – irate, furious, cross, infuriated, outraged, irritated, enraged and annoyed.
- Lonely Turtle – isolated, desolate and solitary.
- Sorry Panda – regretful, apologetic, remorseful and sorrowful.
- Shy Mouse – bashful, timid, hesitant, unassertive, introverted and apprehensive.
- Scared Cat – frightened, petrified, terrified, startled, worried, nervous, anxious and fearful.
- Confident Fox – bold, self-assured, brave, assertive and secure.
- Interested Meerkat – curious, thoughtful and inquisitive.
- Love Bunny – adore, idolise, like , respect and have great affection for.