Make your Christmas crafts a bit more funky with our Funky Elf colouring page and craft template.
Funky (and Fun!) Christmas Crafts
Add a bit of fun to the classroom this year with this Funky Elf Craft template, and practise zentangle patterning for some mindful colouring fun!
This simple elf colouring printable is a perfect addition to your Christmas display and will provide your pupils with much-needed relaxation as they make their way to Christmas break.
Like our fun Easter Bunny Craft Template and Funky Reindeer Craft Template, pupils use different patterns to fill in the different sections of the elf. Then, they can choose a pair of funky glasses and a hat to finish off the funky elf craft.
How to use the Funky Elf Christmas Craft Template:
- Using a pencil, fill each section of the Funky Elf Craft with various lines, dots and patterns.
- Once you are happy with the finished product, go over each section with a thick black pen.
- Cut out the template and paste it onto a coloured piece of paper or card.
- Choose your funky accessories — colour and attach!
- Finally, colour and add the finishing touches to your funky elf and display him or her on your Christmas display!
For those pupils who don’t celebrate Christmas, why not use our Funky Snowman? Click on the link below.[resource:2726622]