Download the famous Teach Starter funky Easter bunny template for a fun classroom Easter craft activity that features an Easter bunny with funky glasses.
What’s the Teach Starter Funky Easter Bunny Template?
Have you seen these cute ‘Insta Bunnies’ popping up all over Instagram and in classrooms all over the world — yes, we said the world — and wondered what’s the deal with this Teach Starter Funky Bunny? Wonder no more! You’ve landed on the place to download and print the official black and white template you need to create a unique Easter bunny with your class.
This isn’t just an Easter craft. It’s also a great way to bring mindful Zentangle patterns into your classroom. Best of all, our teacher team designed this to be simple for teachers and open-ended for students so they can be as creative as can be.
This teaching resource includes one black and white bunny template for students to fill in, plus 8 pairs of ‘funky’ glasses for students to choose from to complete the look of their special creature.
How to Make a Funky Easter Bunny
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Download our free Fun Easter Bunny Craft template, and print it on white paper.
- Trace the outline of the bunny with a black marker.
- Choose either straight lines in each section or different patterns (Kids should start with a pencil, then trace over their work with a marker after they’re satisfied).
- Colour the bunny’s sunglasses — the brighter, the better!
- Cut out the sunglasses and each section of the bunny.
- Glue each section of the bunny onto construction paper so that you can see a gap between each section. Glue the sunglasses over the top.
Take a peek at our video for some more classroom inspiration!
Do you have students in your classroom who are not celebrating Easter? Make sure they’re included in your classroom craft by giving them a chance to choose the right funky craft for them. There are dozens to choose from, but here are a few favourites from our teacher team: