A fun holiday craft activity using an elf with funky glasses and other accessories.
Make your Christmas crafts a bit more funky with our Funky Elf coloring page and craft template.
Funky (and Fun!) Christmas Crafts for Kids
Add a bit of fun to the classroom this year with this Funky Elf Craft template, and practice zentangle patterning for some mindful coloring fun!
This simple elf coloring page template printable is a perfect addition to your Christmas bulletin board and will provide your students with much-needed relaxation as they make their way to Christmas break.
Very similar to our fun Easter Bunny Craft Template and Funky Reindeer Craft Template, students use different patterns to fill in the different sections of the turkey. Then they can choose a pair of funky glasses and a hat to finish off the funky turkey craft.
How to use the Funky ElfChristmas Craft Template:
- Using a pencil, fill each section of the Funky Elf Craft with various lines, dots, and patterns.
- Once you are happy with the finished product, go over each section with a thick black pen.
- Cut out the template and paste it onto a colored piece of cardstock or construction paper.
- Choose your funky accessories — color and attach!
- Finally, color and add the finishing touches to your funky elf and display him or her on your Christmas bulletin board!
Try our other funky craft activities for students who don’t celebrate Christmas!
For those students that don’t celebrate Christmas, why not use our Funky Snowman! Click on the link below.
A fun winter craft activity for kids using a snowman template with accessories.