A Halloween-themed classroom display for students to showcase the books they are reading.
Use this resource in your classroom to create a Halloween display or bulletin board!
Students will love summarising and rating the books they are reading with this display!
For younger students, teachers can fill out the sheet for them using the summary they say aloud.
This resource includes:
- display banner
- book review template
- decoration cutouts
Print as many pages of the border as you need to complete the display.
To print the banner:
- Open the banner PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- In Adobe Reader, click on the printer icon to bring up the print settings box.
- With the print settings box opens, click on the ‘Poster’ tab.
- Next, adjust the ‘Tile Scale’ until you have the desired layout displaying in the preview section.
- Once you’re happy with the preview layout, click ‘Print’!