An interactive kindness display for the classroom.
Use this kindness reflection display to talk about all of the ways to be kind.
The resource includes some simple ideas for promoting kindness in your classroom. These include:
- a random acts of kindness rainbow
- compiling a list of ‘build ups’ you can say to a friend
- compiling a list of ways to be kind to the environment
- compiling a list of personal affirmations
- brainstorming what kindness looks like.
This resource would be perfect to use on World Kindness Day, or during Random Acts of Kindness Week.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!