A printable Olympic torch craft activity template.
Use this fun paper craft activity with your students in the lead up to the Olympics.
Paper Olympic Torch Template
- Students will carefully cut out this tesselating template to create petals and flames for their very own Olympic torch.
- They decorate each petal with patterns and colour and attach them to a rolled piece of paper or card.
- After they have coloured and combined the flames, they can be attached to the centre of the torch.
Additional Printing Suggestions
- Print the Olympic torch template on the same coloured card as the handle for a quick, cut and assemble activity. Have students create their own flames out of red, orange and yellow card. 🔥
- Use A3 paper and set your printing size to ‘Fit’ to make a larger Olympic torch, perfect for a relay around the school!