A printable Olympic torch craft activity template.
Use this fun paper craft activity with your students leading up to the Olympics.
Paper Olympic Torch Template
- Students will carefully cut out this tesselating template to create petals and flames for their very own Olympic torch.
- They decorate each petal with patterns and color and attach them to a rolled piece of paper or cardstock.
- After they have colored and combined the flames, they can be attached to the center of the torch.
Additional Printing Suggestions
- Print the Olympic torch template on the same colored cardstock as the handle for a quick cut-and-assemble activity. Have students create their own flames out of red, orange, and yellow cardstock. 🔥
- Use tabloid paper and set your printing size to ‘Fit’ to make a larger Olympic torch, perfect for a relay around the school or to use during field day!
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!