A set 40 of QR Code price tags and a blank template to create your own.
Each code’s corresponding price is on the back of each tag for ease of reference. There are also blank templates for you to create your own QR code price tags with amounts that suit your needs.
- Print and cut the price tags.
- Fold them in half and laminate the tags.
- You may like to use a hole punch and add some twine to the tag.
- Use sticky tack to attach the price tags to their items, so students scan the QR codes and are less likely to view the price on the back of the tag.
Activity ideas include:
- providing students with a budget and a context for them to plan their purchases
- have students create a table and record a description and the price of each item
- have students calculate the total cost of a specific group of items
- have a percentage off “sale” and ask students to calculate the sale price of items.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!