A fun activity where students scan QR codes to go on a scavenger hunt around the school, ending up at the Library.
Students use a QR code scanning app on a tablet to scan each QR code poster to reveal a clue to find the next destination around the school.
To use this resource in the classroom:
- print and laminate the set of QR posters
- place the posters at the places mentioned at the top of each poster
- place the students into pairs or small groups
- provide each student with a recording worksheet
- provide each group with a tablet where a free QR code scanning app has been pre-installed
- instruct the students to begin their scavenger hunt at the ‘Start here!’ poster
- students scan the QR code to reveal a clue
- students read the clue then work out where the next QR code poster might be
- students record the destinations in sequential order on their worksheets.
If you want to create your own QR Scavenger Hunt – check out our QR Code Scavenger Hunt Template Posters.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!