A fun activity where students scan QR codes to go on a scavenger hunt around the school, ending up at the Library.
Students use a QR code scanning app on a tablet to scan each QR code poster to reveal a clue to find the next destination around the school.
To use this resource in the classroom:
- print and laminate the set of QR posters
- place the posters at the places mentioned at the top of each poster
- place the students into pairs or small groups
- provide each student with a recording worksheet
- provide each group with a tablet where a free QR code scanning app has been pre-installed
- instruct the students to begin their scavenger hunt at the ‘Start here!’ poster
- students scan the QR code to reveal a clue
- students read the clue then work out where the next QR code poster might be
- students record the destinations in sequential order on their worksheets.
If you want to create your own QR Scavenger Hunt – check out our QR Code Scavenger Hunt Template Posters.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Amended typo in QR scanner clue for the oldest students' classroom.
Fix by Holly (Teach Starter) 13th Aug, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!