A fun activity where students scan QR codes to go on a scavenger hunt around the school, ending up at the library.
Students use a QR code scanning app on a tablet to scan each QR code poster to reveal a clue to find the next destination around the school.
To use this resource in the classroom:
- print and laminate the set of QR posters
- place the posters at the places mentioned at the top of each poster
- place the students into pairs or small groups
- provide each student with a recording worksheet
- provide each group with a tablet where a free QR code scanning app has been installed
- instruct the students to begin their scavenger hunt at the ‘Start here!’ poster
- students scan the QR code to reveal a clue
- students read the clue then work out where the next QR code poster might be
- students record the destinations in sequential order on their worksheets.
If you want to create your own QR Scavenger Hunt – check out our QR Code Scavenger Hunt Template Posters.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
The verbiage on this resource has been updated, and it has been adjusted to fit better on the page when printed.
Change by Garrett Feb 4th, 2021
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!