Five pages of worksheets that allow students to work on reading and interpreting timetables.
This collection of worksheets includes:
- a train timetable with related questions and word problems
- two hypothetical stories which students can use to plan a journey using the timetable
- an open-ended task which requires students to plan their own journey using the timetable
- an answer page for teachers.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
The principal focus of mathematics teaching in upper key stage 2 is to ensure that pupils extend their understanding of the number system and place value to include larger integers. This should develop the connections that pupils make between multipl...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
The design of these worksheets has been updated.
Change by Stephanie (Teach Starter) Sep 20th, 2020
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!