A set of 30 picture cards that can be used to help consolidate students’ knowledge of rhyming words.
Rhyming words are an important foundational language skill for students to understand. This phonics game is a fantastic way to help students in the lower grades notice and work with sounds within words.
How to use this resource:
- Print, cut and laminate the rhyming cards.
- Shuffle the cards, then match up the words that rhyme to make a pair.
- Play ‘Go Fish’ with each pair of rhyming words.
- Give each student in the class one card, then have them find their rhyming partner.
- Have students create as many rhyming words as possible when given or shown a card.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!