A sequencing task using a simple persuasive text.
Use this sequencing activity when teaching students the structure of a persuasive text. This task includes a simple text about why dogs are the best pets and a sequencing activity.
Students cut out sentences and glue the text in the scaffold table provided.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
National Curriculum in England alignment
- Key Stage 1 (KS1) > English
English has a pre-eminent place in education and in society. A high-quality education in English will teach pupils to speak and write fluently so that they can communicate their ideas and emotions to others and through their reading and listening, ot...
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower > English
By the beginning of year 3, pupils should be able to read books written at an age-appropriate interest level. They should be able to read them accurately and at a speed that is sufficient for them to focus on understanding what they read rather than ...
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower > English > Reading
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower > English > Reading > Comprehension
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower > English > Writing
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower > English > Writing > Composition
- Key Stage 1 (KS1) > English > Reading
- Key Stage 1 (KS1) > English > Writing
- Key Stage 1 (KS1) > English > Writing > Composition
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!