A quiz to consolidate your students’ understanding of contractions.
Get your students up and moving while reinforcing their knowledge of contractions!
- Display the PowerPoint in Slide Show mode.
- Students answer the contractions questions on each slide by recording the correct answer in their workbooks.
- When a ‘This or That?’ slide appears, it’s time to move! Students make a choice based on the pictures shown, then walk to the wall based on the arrow.
- Students return to their seats to answer more questions.
This resource was created by Lauren Piper, a Teach Starter Collaborator.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
By the beginning of year 3, pupils should be able to read books written at an age-appropriate interest level. They should be able to read them accurately and at a speed that is sufficient for them to focus on understanding what they read rather than ...
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!