A 43 page flip book for introducing new vocabulary to year 5 students.
Turn this resource into a flip book by:
- Printing out the pages
- Use a hole punch to create holes in the three marked places at the top of the page
- Use metal book rings to bind them
- Display the flip book by hanging it with string or sitting it on a stand.
In this teaching resource, each page contains:
- a new word
- the definition of the word
- an example sentence, showing the word being used in context.
Recommended to be used with the PowerPoint presentation version for whole class lessons.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
National Curriculum in England alignment
By the beginning of year 5, pupils should be able to read aloud a wider range of poetry and books written at an age-appropriate interest level with accuracy and at a reasonable speaking pace. They should be able to read most words effortlessly and to...
- Word reading
- Vocabulary, grammar and punctuation
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!