Use this planning guide and set of resources to get your students active and learning in the early primary years.
We think staying active in the classroom is important so we have created weekly active learning guides to get you through those times where students and teachers brains are feeling a little flat! Each day of the week focuses on a different learning area, and the activities are sure to get your students out of their seats and learning – all at the same time!
This teaching resource pack includes everything you will need to get your early primary year students up and moving during week 2.
- Active Learning Guide for Early Primary - Week 2
- Representations of Numbers 1-10 Flashcards
- Representations of Numbers 11-20 Flashcards
- Blend and Digraph Cards
- Giant Letter Tiles with Numbers - Uppercase
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards - Primer
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards - Year 1
- Giant Letter Tiles with Numbers - Lowercase