Match animals with their habitats with a set of cut and paste worksheets.
Animal Homes – Animal Habitat Worksheets
If you’re getting ready to start a unit on animal habitats, get ready for some fun…and a whole lot of engagement from your students. They love animals! What is it that makes them love them so much? We’ve got a few ideas…
There are several reasons why kids love learning about animals so much:
- Children are naturally curious and want to learn about the world around them. Animals are fascinating to them because they are different from humans and have unique features and behaviours.
- Animals are visually appealing, and children are drawn to their bright colours, interesting shapes, and unique patterns.
- Learning about animals can be fun and interactive for kids. They can see pictures or videos, visit zoos or aquariums, and play games or do puzzles to learn about animals.
Cut and Paste Animal Habitats – Worksheets
This download consists of a pack of four worksheets designed to help your students identify different animals and matches those animals with their intended habitats. These worksheets have students sorting
- Arctic vs. Desert Animals
- Wild vs. Domestic Animals
- Rainforest vs. Farm Animals
- Ocean vs. Forest Animals
Download Animal Habitats for Kids Resources with Ease
You’re just a click away from getting your new resources! Use the dropdown arrow on the Download button to select the Editable Google Slides resource file or the quick-print PDF version.
This resource was created by Krista Arterbury, a Teach Starter Collaborator.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.