A set of three Anzac Day silhouette templates for Anzac Day art activities.
Use this craft template when creating Anzac Day inspired artworks.
How to use this teaching resource:
- Print out the silhouette of your choice.
- On a landscape piece of card, create a full-page sunset background using oil pastels, paint or collage materials.
- Cut out your chosen silhouette template.
- Paste the silhouette over the top of the sunset.
- Trim the edges of the card to match the edges of the silhouette template.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!