A set of three Anzac Day silhouette templates for Anzac Day art activities.
Use this craft template when creating Anzac Day inspired artworks.
How to use this teaching resource:
- Print out the silhouette of your choice.
- On a landscape piece of card, create a full-page sunset background using oil pastels, paint or collage materials.
- Cut out your chosen silhouette template.
- Paste the silhouette over the top of the sunset.
- Trim the edges of the card to match the edges of the silhouette template.
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!