Tear-off style goal sheets for academic, behaviour and personal goals.
A great way to give feedback to students and give them a sense of ownership for their achievements.
- Sense of ownership of their achievements.
- Having it up visually gives the students something to work towards
- Use these in conjunction with classroom goals signs
- Decide on goals collaboratively with students
- Every time the student achieves, they tear-off an achievement.
- Once the student tears-off all six, they could receive a mutually agreed reward.
A blank sheet is also provided for any goals specific to your class.