An 18 page worksheet booklet to use when exploring the topic of celebrations.
Use this worksheet pack when teaching your students about celebrations and commemorations. The topics covered in this worksheet pack include:
- personal, family and community celebrations
- national days of celebration (Australia Day, Independence Day, Saint Patrick’s Day, Bastille Day)
- Australian commemorations (ANZAC Day, National Sorry Day, NAIDOC Week, Remembrance Day)
- religious and cultural celebrations.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Australian Curriculum alignment
- Humanities and Social Sciences > HASS > Year 3 > Knowledge and Understanding > History > ACHASSK065
Celebrations and commemorations in places around the world (for example, Chinese New Year in countries of the Asia region, Bastille Day in France, Independence Day in the USA), including those that ar...
- Humanities and Social Sciences > HASS > Year 3 > Knowledge and Understanding > History > ACHASSK064
Days and weeks celebrated or commemorated in Australia (including Australia Day, Anzac Day, and National Sorry Day) and the importance of symbols and emblemsElaborationsidentifying and discussing the ...
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!