A dentist’s surgery themed display pack to assist in imaginative play.
This fun teaching display can be used in your classroom or home to create a ‘dentist’s surgery’ themed play area.
This themed display is perfect to help your students immerse themselves in imaginative role-play.
Resources in this display pack include:
- display banner
- word wall
- various ‘dentist’s surgery’ signs, e.g dentist on duty, waiting room
- appointment reminder cards
- various posters, e.g tooth anatomy, dentist tools
- dentist’s surgery themed tray labels
- dentist’s surgery-themed jar labels – these can be printed several to a page to allow for different jar sizes.
For more information on the wonders of learning in a real-life context, read our blog The Benefits of Imaginative Play in the Classroom.
Love this resource? Check out our other imaginative play resources:
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!