A 33 slide editable PowerPoint to use in the classroom when learning about living, working and social conditions in Australia in the 20th century.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom when learning about life in 20th century Australia.
This teaching presentation includes key information about:
- Australian social conditions in the 20th century
- Human rights in Australia
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948)
- Children’s rights in Australia
- Women’s rights in Australia
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander human rights.