Slow down and enjoy decorating your classroom with a fun Sleepy Sloth Classroom Decor Theme Bundle!
Slow Down and Enjoy Decorating Your Sloth-Themed Classroom!
Are you yearning to brighten up your classroom this year? Do you want to bring some rainforest vibes and fun animal decor into your classroom? This year, you can slowly spruce up your teaching space with a classroom decor bundle featuring one of everyone’s favourite rainforest animals…the sloth! Despite being painfully slow, sloths are absolutely adorable and they make the perfect classroom theme!
Our dedicated team of educators has slowly curated a bundle that effortlessly brings the slow-moving, calming charm of the sloth into the classroom. Packed with printable essentials like alphabet charts, affirmation posters, class list spreadsheets, and more, this sloth-themed bundle is designed to spruce up your classroom with rainforest vibes and serve as a ‘sloth-tastic’ animal (and student) sanctuary.
This year, we invite you to create a fun new Sloth-themed classroom for you and your students. With over 20 templates to choose from, this Sloth Theme Classroom Decor Bundle is one back-to-school printable that you’ll be ‘slow’ glad to use!
‘Slow’ Many Sloth-Themed Classroom Decorations!
This resource download includes more than twenty fun templates to help you decorate your sloth-themed classroom. Let’s explore what sloth-themed classroom decorations are included in this pack:
- Alphabet Posters
- Affirmation Posters
- Display Letters
- Classroom Calendar
- Voice Level Chart
- Themed PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Desk Name Plate
- Classroom Labels
- Plus More!
This resource is available as a Google Slides download or a single-download ZIP file containing all of the editable documents in PowerPoint format. Click the dropdown arrow on the download button to download your file of choice.
How to Build a Rainforest-Themed Classroom Sloth Sanctuary
Creating a sloth-themed classroom can be a fun and engaging way to make the learning environment more welcoming and enjoyable for your students. Here are some ideas from our Teach Starter Teacher Team to help you design a sloth-themed or rainforest-themed classroom:
- Sloth Story Corner: Create a designated “Sleepy Sloth Story Corner” with a comfortable rug, soft rainforest-themed pillows, and rainforest backdrops for storytelling sessions. Make sure it’s not too comfortable though! Your slothy students might take a nap!
- Vine-Wrapped Classroom Columns: Wrap classroom columns or pillars with faux greenery or rolled-up brown butcher paper vines to simulate the rainforest vines. Hang small sloth plush toys on the vines for an interactive touch. If you don’t have columns, you can always use a hot glue gun to glue your vines to the wall for a fun classroom display.
- Sloth-Tastic Rainforest Display: Design a rainforest-themed display with lush greenery, colourful flowers, and adorable sloths hanging around. Use this space to display student achievements, amazing work, your word wall, or other important class information.
Classroom Display Ideas for Your Sloth Classroom Decor
This theme bundle offers printable display letters and cut-out decor to enhance your sloth-themed classroom display. Why not plan displays throughout the school year that go along with your slothy rainforest theme? Here are a few ideas from the Teach Starter team to get you inspired to build a display that’s ‘slow’ fun!
- “Swing into Success!”
- “Slow and Steady, Back to School Ready!”
- “We’re Slow Happy to See You!”
- “Come Hang With Us!”
- “This Class is Slow Much Fun!”
More Sloth-Themed Resources
Looking for more cute sloth-related resources to bring into your classroom? We have you covered with these cute sloth-inspired resources!
Use this sloth-themed colouring page as a brain break activity during class.
Research and learn about the amazing tree sloth with a printable research guide for kids.
Excite your students to write with this super cute sloth-themed writing prompt.