A 25 slide editable PowerPoint template to use when teaching your students about equivalent fractions.
Fractions can be a challenging concept for students to grasp.
This PowerPoint presentation has been designed to teach your students how to identify and create equivalent fractions. It covers the following content:
- a general review of fractions
- an explanation of unit fractions, equivalent fractions, reducing to lowest terms, improper fractions and mixed numerals
- an annotated, step-by-step example for each concept
- a whole-class activity for each concept
- an individual review activity for each concept.