A cute poster to refer to when reinforcing whole body listening.
Ideal to use in the classroom when learning about effective listening skills and whole body listening.
The download includes a colour and black and white version of the poster and a worksheet that requires students to match the skill with the part of the monster’s body.
Information on the poster includes:
- brain is switched on and thinking
- ears are listening carefully
- mouth is closed and quiet
- body is still and facing the speaker
- heart is caring about what the speaker is saying
- feet are still and quiet
- hands are still at the side of your body or in your lap
- eyes are looking at the speaker