Practise directed drawing with a video that teaches students how to draw a teddy bear, including step-by-step instructions.
How to Draw a Teddy Bear Step-By-Step Instructions
Designed by our teacher team to improve students’ listening and concentration skills, this easy-to-use video will support you and your students, line by line, as they learn how to draw a teddy bear!
Teddy Bear Facts for Kids
Looking for some fun teddy bear facts for kids to share with your students? Here are a few favourites from our teaching team:
- The first teddy bear was created in 1902 by a toy company called Steiff.
- Some teddy bears are so valuable that they are considered collector’s items and can be worth thousands of dollars.
- The world’s largest teddy bear measured over 36 feet tall and was made by university students in the United States in 2007.
- Teddy bears were used as mascots in the early days of aviation and have been featured on the nose of some airplanes.
- The teddy bear was originally made with real bear fur, but now most teddy bears are made with synthetic materials to avoid harm to animals.
Want your students to follow along with instructions at their desks? Use this video in conjunction with our How to Draw a Teddy Bear for Kids Task Card:[resource:3728550]