Download this primary school teaching resource pack for a sneak peek at the curriculum-aligned, time-saving, premium teaching resources we create!
Teach Starter is trusted by hundreds of thousands of teachers to help save them time without compromising on quality. Our printable resources ensure that Teach Starter teachers can walk into their classroom and facilitate engaging, value-packed educational experiences for their students every single day!
This teacher resource sample pack will show you the kind of high-quality printables that our members have access to. Each resource is created by an experienced classroom teacher and designed by our team of professional (and extremely talented!) graphic designers and illustrators.
Save time and reduce stress with Teach Starter printable teaching resources.
Here you simply download, print and go!
What our happy members have to say…
“Teach Starter is a fantastic site. I cannot begin to explain how diverse, coherent and engaging it is! Teach Starter is my number one go to for resources, or to modify/create resources.” ~ Jane from Pacific Pines, Australia
“I love Teach Starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!” ~ Nanci From Blackwood, Australia
What’s in the teaching resource pack?
This teaching resource pack includes:
- STEM Investigation – Build A Raft
- STEM Challenge Cards – Upper Years
- Hundreds Board Mystery Picture Task Cards
- Chance and Data Maths Investigation – Roll Me a Six!
- Financial Planning Maths Investigation – My Day at Leisure Land!
- Numeracy Working Mats
- Tangram Treats – Task Cards and Templates
- Colour Posters with Images
- Pandora’s Party Palace Maths Activity – Middle Years
- Comic Strip Templates
- Forms of Poetry Posters with Annotations
- Yoga Poses for Kids – Posters
- Mindfulness Colouring In Sheets – Portrait
- Mindfulness Activity Task Cards
- Angles Bingo
- In this class, Mistakes are Expected, Inspected and Respected – Classroom Poster
- I Have Not Failed – Motivational Poster
- When it Rains Look for Rainbows, When it’s Dark Look for Stars – Poster
- Growth and Fixed Mindset Poster
- Dr. Seuss Bookmarks
- Classmate Coding – Flashcards and Activities
- Imaginative Writing Stimulus Wheels
- Writer’s Notebook Writing Prompt Cards
- Roll It Operations Game
- Editing Passage Task Cards – Year 5
- QR Code Super Six Comprehension Question Cubes
- Persuasive Topic Cards – Upper Primary
- Homophones Posters Resource Pack
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!